Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i want a blog that doesn't sound like me

speaking of 'dying to self' - i just read the last post, and thought; sheesh, why can't this blog to be less serious and dramatic and...intentional. (& why can't it just be hilarious like Linda's blog)... then i just laughed, because i AM all of those things and i don't always like that. dying to self. letting God take who i really am (not who i wish i was) and doing whatever....He....wants. (but what if He wants me to be MORE serious and dramatic and hokey?). what do i really believe about who God is, right? my fear exposes that i don't make Him out to be all that swell or powerful or GOOD when i'm looking at myself. well i love all this confession-via-blog. i wonder how online-confessions fit in with our theology at city church....must ask rick & chrissie p about that - bet they'd have an opinion! (just ask them about facebook if you've got a southern minute) : ) okay, really am done for now. over & out.

1 comment:

  1. I like your sound! I like that the things you engage in reflect you, in big & small ways. That is one way you are Christ-like!

    ReplyDelete