Sunday, December 20, 2009

new favorite song

gabe introduced me to future of forestry this weekend. http://www.futureofforestry.com/ really amazing group, as everyone reading this may already know - liked all that i heard; my favorite song, though "slow your breath down" (travel two) is this incredible love song from God. here's the words (if you get a chance to listen to the music, though, i wouldn't pass it up). i wonder if emily sees-m. knew these guys at hume lake.... anyways, enjoy!
















This chest is full of memories

Of gold and silver tears

I’ll give you more to own than

All of this

And I’ll give you more than years

For you were once a child of innocence

And I see you just the same

Your burdens couldn’t win or

Lose a thing

Oh, I’d tell you once again

But you’re always on the run



Slow your breath down

Just take it slow

Find your heart now, oh

You can trust and love again

Slow your breath down, just take it slow

Find your smile now, oh

You can trust and love again



If you leave I’ll still be close to you

When all your fears rain down

I’ll take you back a thousand times again

I’ll take you as my own

I would sing you songs of innocence

‘Til the light of morning comes

‘Til the rays of gold and honey cover you

In the sweetness of the dawn

But you’re always on the run



You’re not alone

You’re now a part of me

You feel the cure

I’ll feel the toil it brought you


No comments:

Post a Comment