Sunday, January 17, 2010

all kinds of milestones


jina's cottage cheese blueberry pancakes & sweet time with a cous.


today i celebrated another milestone in the journey that God is leading me through. i never knew that growing up would be so much fun. the settling down into deeper pools of "contented restlessness" and having your world expand 100-fold... my body may not be as fast & sleek & as quick to heal as it was 10 years ago (my aching knee reminds me), but in Christ, my senses have come alive, and i can drink in life and taste so many more flavors. imagine if this is only the beginning.....


some of the ladies who helped me celebrate. amazing women, all. bluebird cafe was a bust, but chipotle was open and oh-so-delicious!


can you see me in the background? one of my more attractive poses, i must say. never knew how much fun a girl could have in anthropologie...it's all in the companions you take with you. (i scored)

No comments:

Post a Comment